A Media Access Control address (MAC) is a unique identifier assigned by the manufacturer of a network interface card (NIC) and are stored in its hardware, it also is known as a hardware address, physical address or Ethernet hardware address. A network node may have multiple NICs and will then have one unique MAC address per NIC.
Some time is necessary to change the MAC address to resolve the technical difficulties in the system to work properly. Win7 MAC address changer easily allows you to change the MAC address of any network adapter (wired/wireless) with a few clicks. Win7 Address Changer is also capable of spoofing MAC address in all major Windows systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (both 32bit and 64bit systems).
Main Features of Win7 MAC address changer –
- Very easy to use with a very simple interface.
- No installation Needed.
- Very small in size (76kb when zipped), which makes it easy to carry around in a pen drive.
- Generate Random MAC Address using Random MAC Address Generator.
- Both Wired and Wireless Network Cards from all vendors are Supported.
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 all editions.
- Also supports for Windows XP And Windows Vista.
- MAC Address can be reset to default by using the reset button.
- All Settings of the application can be reset to default.
- A user can undo his actions by referring to log files.
- Quick system information can be obtained by System Information Module.
Win7 MAC address changer is a very tiny program of just 79KB in size. Once you download the program just open it and select the operating you have installed in your system and click on Randomize button to generate the new random MAC address for the network card and click the change button to apply the changes. Now disable and enable the network adapter for changes to take effect.
Download the Win MAC address Changer HERE